Friday, June 12, 2009

18 week Dr. Appointment

I had my 18 week Dr. visit yesterday and everything is still looking really great! I was worried because I didn't think that my belly was big enough, but the doctor said that I actually need to start watching my weight because I've gained 6 pounds this month already! I think it was just because I was wearing cloggs and those things weigh about 2 pounds each, but it can't hurt to spend some time on the treadmill...blahhhhhh!
Mike and I are really excited about our ultrasound on Monday when we will find out if The Babydill is a boy or a girl and make sure everything is developing properly. Hmmmmmm...I guess that's all for now, but hopefully a picture of babydill will be coming on Monday. Love all of you and wish you were here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment