Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm ready!!!

Our little Family...














I'm so ready to meet this baby! At my last doctor appointment on Friday she had an estimated weight of almost 7lbs and she looks healthy and ready to meet the world. She was practicing her breathing and she continues to wake me up at 4am every morning to drink a huge glass of chocolate milk. We think that we are pretty prepared and I'm not feeling too much anxiety, knowing that my Mom will be here on Thursday and that Caroline is just a phone call away.

Everybody keep your fingers crossed for a great labor and deliver and most of all a HEALTHY baby!


:) Melissa

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Not to mention, the whole family is so cute... I love it! I am so happy that your turn is almost here. I think I get a little misty eyed just thinking about what you are about to experience. You are going to be so happy and so much more comfortable real soon!! Call me anytime... I don't want to bug you calling you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are going to look back at this pic and realize how foreign being this pregnant really is :)

    ReplyDelete